Monday, February 16, 2009
Valentine's Ball 2009 . . .
Before we left for the ball . . .
Isn't she precious? Lots of debating about her outfit for her 1st Valentine ball. :)
The next generation . . .
Yes, I must get pictures of her from every angle . . .
Tom-sized Romeos and Jake-sized Romeos . . .
Grandma and Max . . .
Max and Grace . . .
Uncle Tom and Julie, the out-going Royalty . . .
I know, the suspense is KILLING you . . . I present, Andrew and Jennifer, Valentine Ball Royalty for 2009! When asked if they had any proclamations for the upcoming year, Jen responded, "Less beer, more hard alcohol!" I will refrain from showing the pictures of my aunties when this proclamation was made, but they were bowing down to the Queen and hooted and hollered so loud, that Gracie erupted in tears. If you are one of my few readers who aren't family . . . please don't think less of the Jones family because of this. :)
My cute sister and her cute boys . . .
Grandma and Grandpa and their 3 Valentine's . . .
The 30th Jones Valentine Ball was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your family! You guys have so much fun and so many traditions! I wish more families were like yours, but sadly they are not. Keep it up. And I agree with your Aunties!
BTW-Grace looked adorable...good choice on her outfit!
Oh the memories Grace will have. And yes, someday she's going to have to figure out how to explain all the madness to her boyfriend!
Post a Comment