Tuesday, February 17, 2009

time goes too fast . . .


As soon as I took this picture on Valentine's Day of Tom and Grace, my heart jumped and I realized I had taken almost the exact same picture . . . 8 months earlier. Moments like these, which remind me of the alarming velocity at which my life insists on moving forward, require me to literally catch my breath . . . and my heart as it drops to the floor.

2 comments:

Dana Lohrer said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they change?! What a little cutie!! I love her big smile with those teeth!!! Her Valentine's Ball outfit is adorable! You do a fabulous job making her hair accessories. My cousin's mom in law is going to spend a day with me teaching me how. I just need to schedule that day!!! Jaycee needs bigger bows now!!! You are very talented my dear! We love and miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

That is freaky weird! Sometimes the best moments in life are unplanned... hard to admit for we planners!