No pictures from the big adventure . . . but yesterday Jen, Max and I met Anne and Jack at Childhood Bliss in LaConner. Oh. my. goodness. Some of the cutest darn things I've ever seen. We also made stops at Old Navy and the Gap outlet. Of course I've bought things for Grace since she's been born . . . let's not be silly, but I haven't bought a ton for her either as far as clothes go. There was a "collection" at the Gap outlet that I could very easily have bought EVERY SINGLE PIECE of. I did get the dress, shirt and bathing suit for my Gracie girl. Oh and the shoes. I'm also drooling over all this at the Gap too. We had a FABULOUS time . . . so lucky that my sister and sister-in-law play double duty as my friends too. :)
Still working on Grace's 8 month letter post . . . takes a lot of work to get all the sappiness I have built up typed out. :)
1 comment:
That line is insanely cute! Now I really want Trisha to have a girl. And Gracie-girl... where'e her cream sweatshirt? That is a staple in her wardrobe, and now you go and make her wear a coat? I can see why... that peacoat is ridiculously adorable!
Post a Comment