Emily and Jake watching TV in Gymboree . . .
Jake and Emily were all over the Cheerios that Grace had . . .
Cousins make the best friends . . .
Grace's first ride in a shopping cart . . . it gave me the willies like you wouldn't believe, but I just can't carry her and push the cart anymore.
My little peanut . . .
She's EXCITED! I wish you could hear the noise she was making while she was making this face . . .
Grace has taken her crawling and exploring to new levels this week . . . I have to watch her like a hawk. At least she's cute . . . I'd hate to have to watch an ugly baby like a hawk. :)
Going to a basketball game one night last week . . .
Found this one on the camera card from awhile ago . . . I think it was her first time in the stroller the "big girl" way. 
I saw something like this online and I wanted it for Grace's room . . . but then I got cheap, and I made one instead. The picture is not the greatest, but you get the idea. Grace was really liking Cash's Fisher Price farm today . . . it reminded me that we got this for Grace for Christmas but never opened it. We got it out tonight and Grace loved sucking on all the animals . . . Daddy's proud, she likes the pig the best.
Look for Grace's 8 month onesie pic and letter tomorrow. :)
2 comments:
Can Grace get any cuter?! She is such a little doll!!! I love her exploring these days!! The pic of her by the basket brings back images of Jaycee sitting like that!!! How my heart saddens knowing that my little girl is now 3 1/2 yrs old!!! I LOVED your 25 random things!!! Thank you for sharing!! Oh, I also LOVE the framed picture you did for Grace!!! We miss you all very much and thank you so much for allowing us in on Miss Grace's life!!! Have a great weekend!!
You would've died shopping with me yesterday. Trey was sucking on the handle of the cart pretty much the whole time we were shopping. I gave up on trying to stop him, I figure he'll just have an awesome immune system. Plus he got to stand up (in just his socks) in the ladies room, touching all the walls while I helped Abby go potty...twice. Yikes.
Post a Comment