She was dressed cute during it all though . . . aren't her little piggie toes presh?
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure . . .
if I wipe Grace's nose one more time, she's going to punch me in the face. Seriously. Poor little peanut was just getting over a cold and then last night she got a fever, was coughing, her 5th tooth poked through and the snot was literally pouring out her nose . . . it was a rough one.
She was dressed cute during it all though . . . aren't her little piggie toes presh?
Weird lighting on this one . . . too much sun coming through the window. I love this little outfit from Target . . . you'll be seeing her in it for awhile . . . I may have bought it in every size they had.
We went on several walks this week and took advantage of the nice weather . . . 
Getting sleepy . . .
Uh oh . . . she's out of my sight . . . that probably means she's got snot smeared from here to planet bullsh** . . . that's my new favorite phrase . . . we just got done watching Stepbrother's . . . lovely Sunday afternoon entertainment. :)
She was dressed cute during it all though . . . aren't her little piggie toes presh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
first off: stepbrothers was AWESOME...I laughed so hard
second: could her clothes be any cuter?!! I miss shopping for baby girl stuff, the boy clothes aren't nearly as cute.
Post a Comment