Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love is in the air . . .

unless you are her, of course. This girl is a real piece of . . . work. I am a lover of fine television, you know.

But, alas, it's t.v. and in real life, love IS in the air!

Super excited for Valentines . . . the gushy love holiday . . . which despite its insane commercialism, is actually one of my favorites.

I can't get enough of my Gracie girl and apparently the feelings are mutual since she didn't want Mama to put her down today. Ever. I didn't mind. :) She's modeling the shirt I made her for the big love day . . .

2 comments:

Marlea said...

Oh the cuteness! Its amazing how adorable she is! Everytime I see pictures of her, she is cuter! Nice work!
So how did you make the shirt? You cant make something that sweet and not share!
Happy Love day do you!

Megan said...

That girl is awful isn't she! And her creepy cousin...yuck! But it does make for great television. Happy 1st Valentine's to Grace