Wednesday, February 25, 2009
No Grace, we're not making fun of your weight . . .
FAT Tuesday . . . we celebrated last night by eating an insanely fantastic/disgusting amount of food . . . let's play a little "I SPY" . . . can you spy doughnuts, french fries, cookies, nachos, pizza, shrimp . . . what, you don't celebrate Fat Tuesday like this?
Jake with Grandma's Mardi Gras beads from her "party closet" at work . . . I'm jealous and want to have a "party closet"
I LOVE this picture . . .
Marshall deep frying french fries . . . they also deep fried some Snickers. I had the best/worst case of the gullies last night that continued on into this morning.
And this picture makes me SO HAPPY . . . my little peanut is playing ALONE. Since the whole cold/fever business reached it's height on Saturday, she hasn't wanted to be put down. Today, the tides turned and she is happy to explore and play on her own again. Her nose is still runnnnnnnning like you wouldn't believe . . . here's to hoping that tomorrow's nose is at a jogs pace instead of a full out run.
From Saturday . . . one of the times I tried to put her down. :(
I just took this picture a few minutes ago . . . yep, I said MINUTES, not MONTHS. Seriously . . . Mother Nature is playing a nasty trick on us . . . last week it was SPRING-like and now this crap.
Well . . . since the snow is here, I might as well start wishing for a late start at school tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You never cease to crack me up. I'd invite you for coffee, but we all have colds here now... And we're not about to spread the love! Talk soon!
I ate so much I thought I was having a gall bladder attack that night. I even went to the doctor Wednesday...turns out it was GAS!! That was the best Fat Tuesday EVAH! Yahhhh Joneses! ;) Jen
I haven't been hungry since Tuesday......
Mudda
Post a Comment