Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love day '09 . . .

Grace and I hung out at home today . . . Tom came home with presents for his girls . . . Grace LOVED the big balloon and ducky that was attached to the string. Wearing her headband for a practice run . . . tomorrow night she'll get to wear it at the 30th Annual Jones Valentine Ball. :)Friday night, Tom and I went out on a . . . wait for it . . . DATE! We went and saw "She's Just Not That Into You" and had dinner at Scotty Brown's. Since I leave Grace every day already, I feel bad leaving her any other time, especially for something that is just for fun . . . but the guilt didn't last too long and we had a great time. And since our last "date" was before Grace was born, we decided we need to do it a little more often than every 8 months. :)

1 comment:

MistyAnn said...

So how did you like the movie? I really liked it. How did you get Tom to go, I had to go with a girl friend.