What Jones baby doesn't like a wine cork? Grace was sure checking out Matt . . .
All the cousins . . .
Grace hasn't encountered stairs before . . . it didn't take her too long to figure them out . . .
Grace has been saying "dada" and "daddy" for a few weeks now . . . just this week she started saying "meh" and yesterday it turned into "mem" . . . we're getting close to a mama. This mommy got all sentimental because she’s a weirdo like that.
Grace will be 9 months old tomorrow . . . that means its onesie-picture-taking-and-letter-writing-day. I didn't get her 8 month letter posted until a few days ago . . . I had it written, just forgot to post it. If you want to read the sappiness, you can click here. Here's what her picture looked like last month . . . 
2 comments:
Good news Grace... we took the gate on our stairs down! It's free reign when you come for coffee, with lots of new toys from Wayne's birthday. I am proud of your love for the kitchen, I can't wait to watch you on the Food Network someday, I'm sure you'll be the next Rachel Ray!
Just wait till she's a teenager-she will not want to unload the dishwasher! So cute to take pics in the same spot every month-those are special.
Post a Comment