A couple pictures from bowling last week . . . of course I had all these shots I wanted to get at the bowling alley with Grace . . . and she wanted NOTHING to do with it. She's really noticing her surroundings these days and she was not comfortable the whole time we were bowling . . . she laid her head down on my shoulder and clenched the back of my hair just about the whole time.
Scrambling as fast as she can to get back into Daddy's arms . . .
I love how her eyes are on the bowling balls . . .
There's our happy girl again . . . at Mom's on Sunday celebrating her birthday.
Jake and Emily helping Grandma open her present . . .
We call this the "ding, dong, ding, dong" move . . .
We got my Mom a new lefse griddle and as a surprise, we had my Grandma bring lefse dough all ready to go.
Surprise Mom! You get to make us all lefse on your birthday! :)
Jake and Emily each rolled out their own dough . . .
That's about all that's new from here . . . we have a lazy weekend and then the countdown is on until Spring Break! I'm taking Friday off (to be Tanya's photography assistant at her brother's wedding) so a full day on Monday, 3 half days and then 10 days of playing with my Gracie girl . . . BLISS!
Scrambling as fast as she can to get back into Daddy's arms . . .
Surprise Mom! You get to make us all lefse on your birthday! :)
4 comments:
I love the lefse pictures - could you make me copies. I think these are calendar material.
Love
Mom
i love the picture of jake and emily rolling out the dough...so serious! Enjoy your spring break!!
The countdown is on! Can't wait for the big photography day with the best assistant ever!
I love the ding dong ding dong move :)
and LEFSE!! no fair! but what a cute idea
Post a Comment