we had a camera crew following us around . . . then I would have a picture of Tom's face when Grace threw up all over his head last night. He did close his mouth just in time . . . but it was like slow motion . . . he threw her up in the air for the 13th time and I watched his eyes squint and his mouth snap shut as he saw it coming.
And I would have a picture of Tom giving Grace and I "horsey rides" around the house last night. Grace is very accustomed to Daddy giving her a ride, but it was quite a different story when Mommy AND Grace were both getting a ride . . . she was belly laughing so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard her. Well, Mommy was laughing pretty loud too and I think Daddy was just plain tired from hauling his 2 girls around. He finally collapsed on the kitchen floor and said "horsey has to go to bed."
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Now that's a reality TV series I'd watch every week! (not that my reality TV standards are that high.) What would your show be called? "Life's a party?" The Crazy DeHoog's" Hmm..
Sounds like you guys had some good ol fashioned fun!
Did you read Anne's blog - looks like she got Bryan good with the spayer/rubberband trick! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Mom
Post a Comment