Monday, July 6, 2009

Videos . . .

I love this video . . . it's an instrumental version of both the songs "Love Story" by Taylor Swift and "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. At about the 3:45 mark, you can really hear the Coldplay come in. He talks at the end about how he arranged it for his daughter because she loves Taylor Swift . . . so sweet. This video has nearly 2 million hits, and I think 1 million of them were probably me. I play it for Grace all the time! :)

**make sure to go to the very bottom of the blog and pause the musicplayer before you listen to it**


And a video of Grace . . . just puttering around . . . hugging things, saying "hi", holding her baby and pushing it around, monkeying with the video camera . . . everyday stuff. It's kind of long, so you might want to listen to the song and watch at the same time.



Jen, the kids and I are off to visit the Mt. Vernon Jones' tomorrow . . . woo hoo!

No comments: