
Grace has been fascinated by pens and markers lately (luckily she has only made marks on herself so far . . . not the walls or furniture) so I got out the Magna Doodle. She didn't get what to do with it for a couple days, but then I went into her room yesterday and she had figured it out. She was pretty proud of herself . . . and probably loved all the "big girl Gracie's" I was yelling. :) She dug the sunglasses out too and wants me to put them on her all the time. Strutting around in her shades with her baby . . . what a peanut!
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Today is Tuesday, July 21, 2009 and it is my babie's 28th birthday.
Love Mom
I knew you wouldn't post it for yourself, but I'm glad your mom did. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great day hanging with Gracie and eating lots of birthday cake.
Her sunglasses picture is cracking me up! What a little ham she is.
Post a Comment