Grace and I have our "outside routine" . . . we start in the swing for a little while, I push her in the Coupe Car around the house at least once (sometimes we even head down the road), then we dump all the toys out, then I get lazy and head to the patio to sit and watch her play . . . she can putter around for a good hour. So cute to watch her go from one thing to the next . . . come up and visit with me for a few minutes and then head back down to the toys. Before we head in, we always have to take one more lap around in the Coupe Car. Today we did this routine 3 separate times. :)The Gracester is amazing me with her talking lately . . . she is really trying hard to copy words that I say . . . today she said: puppies (we hear the neighbor dogs barking a lot), peanut (what I usually call her), woah, what's that, baby, hiyeeeeee, happy and eyes over and over and over and over again. Obviously not with crystal clear clarity or anything, but pretty close. The end of every word is always really high pitched. I love this stage where she is trying to copy and mimic what I do.
Hopefully a trip to town tomorrow will fix my camera card issues and then I'll be able to post pictures of some of the fun stuff we have been up to . . . no use talking about it unless there are pictures to go with it. :)
Tom is gone this weekend to the drag races in Seattle . . . they were pretty pumped with their times, although they didn't qualify to race tomorrow. They got beat out this afternoon by John Force's daughter, nope . . . not Ashley, her younger sister, Courtney. He also got to talk to someone "famous" in the drag racing circle, but the name didn't mean anything to me, so I already forgot it . . . whoops. It's pretty funny to hear how stoked he is about it all . . . although he is missing his little girly quite a bit. He was gone last weekend racing too and when he got home, Grace gave him the cold shoulder . . . which is really unusual, because she is ALWAYS excited to see her Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment