Wednesday, July 8, 2009

not bored yet . . .

but Grace keeps going to the door, looking out the window and pointing . . . we want the SUN back!

Daddy kept Grace busy for a looooooong time last night, dragging her around on the blanket . . . Eating breakfast this morning . . . What a goof . . . I'm blaming you, Grandma Jones! :)After a tubby . . . we started playing dolls . . . ALWAYS taking care of her babies . . . Grace was mixing us up something delightful, I'm sure . . . Time to move on to something new . . . I can't believe I'm admitting this, but we played with these piano books for almost an hour . . . I can play a mean B-I-B-L-E, Hallelu, Hallelu and This Little Light of Mine . . . Using my old camera because I'm still having issues with my memory card . . . so no pictures to share from the 4th. Hopefully soon.

Can't wait until 6:00 . . . DQ with the Larson gang!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Um do you feed your child cut up string cheese for breakfast? Because that's what it looks like on her tray. I'm not judging...just asking :P

Marlea said...

WHat a fun day! I love seeing them do little girl stuff like love their babies!