Saturday, July 11, 2009

lame pictures . . .

I'm still having camera card issues, so I can't share any of the pictures I've taken with my good camera . . . only the ones from my old camera. BOO. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get my precious 4th of July, Silver Lake and Everson parade pictures safely onto a CD. Until then . . . you're left with this . . .

Wednesday night we went to DQ with the Larson's. Since it had been raining, I decided to have Grace wear her rubber boots . . . she FREAKED out. I swear, it was like I put leg braces on the kid or something . . . she kept falling and falling and crawling and whining. I told her to be tough . . . they looked cute. Once I got the camera out, she perked up.
Or not. :)Finally getting the hang of walking in them at DQ . . . ha ha ha . . . I love the look on the guys face . . . yep, we left shortly after this. "Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Grace LOVES to get right up in your face and say "hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and has started saying "uh oh" when she drops something too. YAY! We were so happy to see that the sun came back on Thursday. I came around the corner and found Grace camped out by the door. She may have also done some "business" while she was relaxing there. My sweet girl has been on a WILD sleeping schedule these past few days . . . and that is saying a lot coming from these parts, where we have no schedule. Last night she didn't go to sleep until 1:30 because she slept on the ride home from Silver Lake . . . with all the festivities today, I finally wore her down and she was asleep in about 2 minutes once we got home tonight. Good night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you got some sleep too! And, only the Gracester could pull off a white sweatshirt... but I do know how grubby she can get, and you must have some SERIOUS stain fighting chemicals in your laundry! :-)

Megan said...

Those are some CUTE boots!