Two of my favorites from the collage . . . BIGGER . . .
I had a lovely birthday today . . . Grace and I went for coffee at my Grandma and Grandpa Larson's in the morning (our Tuesday morning routine) and then we played outside all day. The whale pool from earlier in the summer got a hole in it, so the only mid-season replacement this Momma was going to spring for was of the $4.99 variety. Turns out she likes it even better than the bigger, cooler whale pool. Imagine that. It might also have something to do with me filling it with warm water (like Grandma and Grandpa Jones do) too. Good thing it only takes about 2 buckets full of water to fill it up!This evening we had a haying/birthday party at Tom's Grandma and Grandpa's. Grace loved looking at the cows and the puppy and playing with her cousins.
Have to write down the new things she is doing, otherwise I will forget:
- saying water and cheese
- hot (saying the word isn't new, but when she felt the water in the pool, she said "hot" without me coaching her first)
- saying nigh-nigh when she was tired, even though she wouldn't fall asleep
- holding my hand everywhere we go (can I tell you how much I LOVE this)
- signing "all done"
- blowing on her food when it is hot
- saying "ockey" when I change her diaper or when she finds something yucky
- she has found her "yelling for fun" voice
My Gracie girl is growing up more and more every single day. I love her to pieces.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Your little girl is getting so cute! The hand holding thing never gets old!
Post a Comment