Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
4 comments:
next time, put up a warning that anyone with staples should grab a pillow before watching it because the laughter is painful!!! :-)
BEST wedding entrance I have ever seen! Dean and I are going to do that now for our 50th Anniversary vow renewal.
WOW now that was amazing!! I wish I could have been more creative like that!!!
And there I sat smiling and crying like an idiot as I watched that. I HATE that I am such a cheeser! SO cute!
Post a Comment