Grace loves to look at the watefall soother attached to her crib . . . lately it had only been staying on for a few minutes. As soon as I would walk out of the room, Grace would start crying because it shut off. This smart mom knew a battery change would fix the problem . . . that was before I realized that Grace is smarter than I am. :) The batteries were working just fine, Grace had figured out how to turn push the button and turn it off and would cry because she doesn't know how to turn it back on. Twicky, twicky . . . I finally caught her in the act . . .


Playing with Daddy . . . aren't those owl pajamas cute?

Grace loooooooves looking at the lights on the tree . . . especially from this angle. She loves to arch her neck and look at them upside down.

This one is from last week when we were decorating the tree . . . no, we normally don't let our baby play with small, hot, glass, electrical objects . . . but hey, we were decorating the tree . . . it was party time. :)

Other than oh-cute-ing on my old baby we’ve been . . . waiting for the SNOW! Is it coming? Oh, and we've been worrying about Grace's pooping . . . last week she went 8 days without dropping the kids off at the pool and this week she went 5 days without taking the Brown's to the Superbowl. But she poohed today so we are COOL in the pooping department. Did you ever think my blog would become the place I update you all about Grace's pooping schedule? Hey, it's a big thing around here. We prayed for it every night before she went to bed. Praise the Lord her pooper works. All is good.
Alrighty, I hope to wake up in the morning to the 3-6 inches of snow that is forecasted . . . could it be another late arrival day tomorrow?
4 comments:
Love the pics of little Gracie! She is such a little doll!!! You never realized that your life would change this much with a baby, huh? I remember all of those days talking about Jaycee's pooping problems too! I can remember praying over her system as well!!! If you get some snow please post pictures!!!
We have warmed up a little, but our chances of snow are very slim to none. Which if its going to be this cold it needs to snow!!! Hope you get a late start morning at school!
Just think, if she's outsmarting you now... what about when she's 16? (and we're OLD!) Love the Christmas lights too... All Nooksack schools are open and on schedule this morning.... SORRY! Tomorrow, there's always tomorrow!
Isn't it weird they can go so long without pooping? I remember when Cooper hit that stage (right around the same time) and I called the doctor and got the "oh, first time mom" treatment and was told (with an eye roll I'm sure) that all was fine!
My favorite picture is Grace with the lights. Trey was a 6-8 time a day pooper then at 5 months old it changed overnight to every 3 days, I freaked at first too wondering what was wrong but now I like not changing nasty diapers so often...if only I could keep him from "exploring" while getting changed...oh boys!
Post a Comment