Friday, December 5, 2008

Nice grill, girl . . .

Grace's first tooth finally came through on Tuesday . . . I know, I know . . . you can't see it . . . that's why I put the arrow there so you could kind of see it. :) That little sucker is SHARP!

And . . . IT'S coming back! By it, I mean Grace's hair . . . now, it's nothing like it was, but I can do a little doo-wop again . . .
If you hadn't noticed, I really like my baby . . . more pictures from tonight . . .
Being "twicky" with Daddy . . . Hanging out in Grace's room . . . Grace will be 6 months old tomorrow . . . I may just cry all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is just tooooo sweet. I love the fact that all her gear has taken over the living room!