is one of my most favorite things. Even the 1 hour late start this morning makes me giddy.
All Nooksack Schools will open one hour late on Monday, Dec. 15. Wind chill is well below zero, so please dress your children extra warm!
From the Nooksack website . . . could I be so lucky as to have this continue all week long?
We're busy crafting up a storm here in first grade . . . if I ever commit a crime, the police won't be able to catch me because I'm sure I don't have any fingerprints left after using the glue gun all morning long. And we've been using lots of glitter . . . so much in fact, that I'm sure the next time I go to the bathroom, there will be glitter in my pee. :)
Stay warm!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been meaning to e-mail you a great Christmas craft idea that I'm sure would age appropriate and could be a math lesson at the same time! If I know you, you probably don't need it for this year but for the future...
Oooh, Jerry was so hoping for late school this week and today they were two hours late! That means no kids for him until after 12! It's the little things that delight you teachers.
Hi Amanda! I had no idea that you guys had a blog!! Yay! I am so excited about that. I will be lurking often. And, I wanted to tell you that the baby announcement you sent out is one of my favorites at Tiny Prints, and I made a very close copy in Photoshop for our next baby (should that ever happen) but you beat me to it. Anyway, smack Tom for me. =)
Oh, I have question for you. I went to Micheal's the other day and bought fun foam and glitter and glue and stamps and stuff to do a project with Drew and I am kinda at a loss. Do you have any ideas or good web sites?
Post a Comment