Christmas Eve with the Jones's is my favorite because there is so much tradition involved. We always do certain things.
I love that we always dress up . . . for those wondering, Grace's Christmas outfit finally came together . . . we almost had a "wardrobe malfunction" :)
Uncle Mark and Dad always light the candle they got for Grandma Jones, the Christmas of 1963 from Harry Sturman's store in Nooksack. And no, Harry wasn't nice to them when they were in shopping that day, but he did like to rub their fat little bellies . . . creepy, no?
Santa always knocks on the door and delivers presents to the little kids . . . I have some video of "the knock" . . . I'll work on getting that up later. Grace got this "move and crawl ball" . . . she loves it.
3 comments:
What fun family traditions. I love it! Our family tradition includes running around to 5 different Family Christmas get-togethers, except this year.
Cute party dresses for you and Grace. Tom is looking pretty spiffy himself. Oh, and I loved all the ALWAYS. Grace will love having all those memories too, just like we do!
1963 - we have had the same candle since 1963. (Although I have only been around since the Christmas of 1972 at the Jones')
Mudda
Post a Comment