We didn't have a lot of time Christmas morning, so Grace opened up a present in our bed . . . the kid has 4 pairs of Christmas pajamas . . . if only all of us could be so festive.

Christmas morning at my Grandma and Grandpa Larson's is my
FAVORITE because it is the only place that we gather that the location has stayed the same since I was little. I have such amazing memories of Christmas morning there dressed in matching pajamas with my cousins, eating, opening presents and playing, going home for a nap and then going back at night for more of the same.
Grace and Grandma Larson. Yep . . . she's wearing the same outfit as she did the day before . . . I loved it THAT much.

Dad and Jake eating some eggs and
lefse
Grace and Cash playing

Seriously . . . she was this happy ALL day . . . and 3 parties later. :)


Jake wanted to play with the drill Uncle Tom got in the gift exchange

Walking out to the pick-up . . . we weren't dreaming folks, it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS!

Christmas with the
DeHoog's is my
FAVORITE because we get to see family that we don't see very often and we play a fun exchange game . . . with stealing . . . scandalous, I know!



Off to the last party of the day . . . the outfit is holding up well . . .


Christmas at Grandma Jessie's is my
FAVORITE because Tom's Grandpa reads the Christmas story and lets the kids fill in the words . . . I can't wait until Grace is shouting out "manger" and "Bethlehem" with the rest of the kids.

It's actually very hard work being this obsessed with anything (Grace) . . . borders on exhausting, really. And obsessed is putting it mildly . . . I LOVE this sweet baby girl so much.




All the
grandkids . . . Allie took this picture for me . . . nice work for a 7 year old.

Oh . . . don't you dare think for a minute I'm done sharing Christmas pictures . . . there's more to come . . .
1 comment:
I don't know... do you have more of Grace? :-) You crack me up my friend, and I love to see your obsession!!!
Post a Comment