Monday, December 31, 2007

merry good times . . . part 3

I'll try to wrap up the "Christmas past" re-cap today . . .

On Christmas day we always start out at my Grandma and Grandpa Larson's in the morning for breakfast . . .

Grandma handing out presents
McKinna, Mollie and SadieGrandma and the youngest great grandchild, Alyxis
Then we went to Tom's Grandma and Grandpa DeHoog's for more presents and food (I left my camera in the car)

We headed home and Tom went and did pig chores and I went back to Grandma and Grandpa Larson's for more food (I left my camera at home)

And finally, we went to Tom's Grandma and Grandpa's for yet more presents and food . . . the camera was back in action . . .

Tom and Russ
Before we eat, Grandpa Ted reads the Christmas story . . . he leaves out words and the kids have to fill in the answers.
The kids recite their Christmas program "pieces" from the church program and we sing Joy to the World. Love, love, love traditions. The great grandkidsSo glad Laura is home from ArizonaTeddy helping Grandma Jessie with the presentsTom got John Deere Monopoly . . . we have an on-going game right now on the dining room table. Anyone want to play?
Have you heard of these Baby Alive dolls? They poop and pee, just like real babies . . . kind of disgusting if you ask me . . . oh wait, we're going to have a real one of those in a few months. :-)Sweet, sweet KennedyKristie and Melissa New footie pajamas Barb, Katie and AngieThis is where things get a little dicey . . . I got a headache and lost track of what was going on . . . Alright, I lied. I have one more party to share pictures from . . . I might be back later today.

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: