Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Finale . . .

Here's pics from the last Christmas party . . . last Wednesday we celebrated at Tom's Mom and Dad's.
We got all the kids a Christmas book . . . well, Tom said books are boring presents and he didn't want them to be from him, so the books are to the kiddos from Auntie Manda only. This is the first year the big girls haven't wanted the same thing . . . we got Maddie a pink watch and Allie the Polly Pocket Triple Decker Bus. Mom, I know how you felt when you had to search and search for the Magic Copier all those years ago for me . . . the Polly Pocket Triple Decker Bus was hard to come by. We got Teddy Spongebob Operation. My favorite present ever . . . a digital camera for Aubree! They are going on a big trip to Louisiana this summer, and she is so excited to be able to take her own camera. She's definitley my niece . . . 4 years old and taking pictures!We got Kennedy a phone . . . it's a learning toy . . . numbers, colors and animal sounds. I'm all about having fun and learning at the same time. :-)Aubree taking a picture of me while I was taking a picture of her. She even had people posing for her by the end of the night. All the kids and grandkids . . . I think I should have worn red. I think Uncle Tom's partyed out.
Woo hoo . . . that wraps up Christmas 2007. Now onto New Year's pictures . . . we're heading out to party number 3 of 3, so I'll have more pictures later this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am tired just reading your posts, let alone partying as hard as you do!!! :-) Sounds like another great year, but it's hard to see the kids so grown up! Weren't the "big girls" just born yesterday?