Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the news . . .

there's going to be a baby DeHoog! I am 13 weeks along and due June 26th. We told our parents Sunday night and now the word is slowly leaking out . . . it was really fun to keep the secret for that long, but it is a big relief to finally have everyone know now. We are excited beyod belief . . . I think Tom has told half of Whatcom County that he is going to "have a kid".

Here are some more pictures from our cookie baking night on Monday . . .

Can you tell my Mom is excited about another grandbaby?

Being silly . . .

My sister made a little baby cookie . . . it's kind of creepy looking, but probably about the size the baby really is.

The baby is all baked and ready to go . . . if only it really went that fast. Tom ate the little creature when we got home . . . I couldn't believe it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH, congrats!! You probably don't even know that I read this, but I love your entertaining stories... and it keeps me up on the Whatcom County happenings. I can't believe Tom's going to be a dad!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I am still so excited I think I have to pinch myself. You and Tom had better start picking out a crib for the little one!

Mudda

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, you really kept that a secret! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you have a very relaxing break! We need to get together soon! Tasha

Anonymous said...

Okay, so first - Congrats! Second, good job on the secret keeping, I remember it was so hard, we didn't tell until I was 12 or so weeks along either! And, are you going to find out what you are having? You are going to be a wonderful mommy and from what I hear, Tom will be a great dad too! Yea!

Loves, Jessica