All of this "holiday around the world" business takes a lot of construction paper, glue, tape . . . pretty much a messy, sticky mess. Everyone who walked by my room this morning commented on how "festive" it looked . . . that was their nice was of saying, "Boy, you usually don't let your room get that disgusting." Finally, by about 1:30, we were cleaned up for the day. 
I'm breathing easier now . . . desks cleared off except for their Christmas tree we made to celebrate Germany (that is where the Christmas tree, or Tannenbaum originated from) and the floor is finally clean. No more scraps of paper everywhere . . . I think I have turned them into human vacuum cleaners.
And . . . just in case you were wondering . . .
I'm breathing easier now . . . desks cleared off except for their Christmas tree we made to celebrate Germany (that is where the Christmas tree, or Tannenbaum originated from) and the floor is finally clean. No more scraps of paper everywhere . . . I think I have turned them into human vacuum cleaners.
1 comment:
I am missing your blogs - know you are really busy.
Love you!
MUDDA
Post a Comment