Oh yeah. We're in December now.
"Since you've been gone!" (sang in my best Kelly Clarkson voice) . . . I'll start with the most recent and work backwards . . .
*The power went out at school today. H____ proceeded to scream, "THE POWER IS OUT. START PANICKING NOW!" Lovely.
*I think the kiddos have been watching too much TV news. They are on the hunt for anything "made in China." Their backpacks, folders, pencil boxes . . . .
E_____ said holding up a hot wheels (which I'm still not sure why he was getting that out in the classroom) car:"Mrs. DeHoog, is this toy made in China?" "Ummm, I think so." "We don't like toys from China."
*I am rockin' my Christmas shopping . . . I am DONE! I got a great start the day after Thanksgiving and only needed to go 2 more, very carefully orchestrated times (Tom was with me . . . I had to be efficient) to get everyone checked off the list.
*We had a fabulous Thanksgiving . . . my Mom and Dad hosted a lovely Larson celebration and our 2 other stops at Tom's Grandma's and my Aunt's were great too.
*Lots of friends have joined the blogging bandwagon . . . woo hoo!
That's as far back as I can remember . . . I'm sure I am leaving out tons of exciting things. :-)
3 comments:
Its about flippin' time!!!!
I'm with Rockell, it's about time and I am SOOOOO excited that "Stella" has her groove again. Now I am just waiting for some scrapbook pages....
Geesh! I've been waiting to hear from you! Okay, so maybe I haven't exactly been on the edge of my seat or anything but it's nice to hear from you okay!??
And I'm one of those people who started blogging in case you didn't know! And, I gave Tasha your blog site too! Happy Day! Lets get together soon!
Post a Comment