Saturday, September 26, 2009

this one's for you, Laura . . .

Tom's cousin Laura is getting married in 2 weeks . . . she just moved from Arizona to Kansas, got a brand new job (teaching kindergarten) and is planning a wedding here in Washington. I think she might be under a little stress, no?

We got together at Angie's last night to get the silverware ready . . . we made lots of jokes about how Laura and Bret were at a movie and we were working our fingers to nubbins . . . but we had a lot of fun and would do anything to help Laura.

Tom's bows weren't passing muster . . . way too big and loopy . . . HARD at work . . . good thing you can't see the pizza, monkey bread and adult beverages in the background. :) Grace and Teddy . . .
Carl's job was to count how many we had done . . . here he is with his paper plate tally. Just hanging out today . . . Grace is OBSESSED with her babies. If she isn't holding one of the three she has, she is walking around saying "baby?" looking for one of them. I love seeing Grace play with this little purse . . . Tom and I got in when we were in Mexico on a mission trip with our youth group 5 or 6 years ago. When I saw the little girl selling them I knew I had to get one and tuck it away . . .
One last thing . . . I love all the cool things you can find on the interweb . . . these PS22 school kids are AMAZING! (pause the music at the bottom of the page before you start it)

No comments: