the SNAPSisters sure delivered . . . not one, but 122 AWESOME, I-will-treasure-for-the-rest-of-my-life pictures. Love every single one. Check out their website for a few more.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hehe I could not delete. I just was not possible. BUT I knew you would enjoy them:)
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
5 comments:
hehe I could not delete. I just was not possible. BUT I knew you would enjoy them:)
l.o.v.e them. Beautiful.
LOVE THEM!!! Breath taking pictures!!! What a little doll Miss Grace is!!! My favorite is the one in the water!!! Priceless!!!
I love all of them!!!!
BEAUTIFUL! The blue chair ones are perfect!
Post a Comment