Friday, September 4, 2009

cracks me up . . .

Grace's little personality seems like it has been in overdrive lately . . . she's a crazy little person. :)

Just today, she walked around for about 5 minutes with the strainer on her head . . .

made out with her beloved baby . . . threw a fit until I finally figured out that she wanted to eat in her highchair WITH the gold shoes on . . . drug and draped more clothes around her neck than I can count (she'll be sporting that darling sweater she has around her shoulders soon) . . . and "talked" on the cell phone almost the whole 4th quarter of the NV football game. Sidenote: she LOVED rocking out to the band and stared REALLY hard at the gentleman who YELLED the whole game.
Thank you sweet girl for being the most hilarious, wonderful, sublime, surreal, enchanting, and adorable baby a mama could ever want. I love you so. xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Paul Simon background music - Diamonds on the Souls of her Shoes! Love it!

Mom