Monday, September 7, 2009

catching up . . .

At the beginning of August, we celebrated Tom's Grandpa's birthday . . .

Who says I don't let Grace get dirty?niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice . . . we had to make sure to get ALL the sand brushed and washed off, as Tom as HORRID memories of chafing as a kid. to add some stickiness to the sand that was already caked on, lets eat a popsicle . . . Grace is always following the "bigs" around . . . "How do I get up there?"You knew this was coming . . . the clothes are OFF!A few weeks ago, I got the crayons out and let Grace color for the first time . . . just like the play-doh, she liked it, but it didn't hold her attention for very long. :)Grace's first drawing . . . 8/14/09And Grandma's BIG, BEAUTIFUL sunflower . . . The bounty from G&G's garden has kept the grandkids busy and entertained all summer . . .
More catching up to do tomorrow . . . good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sunflower pic - it is my screen saver at work!

Love,
Mom