We did the Relay for Life tonight . . . Kristie, Eileen and Ted just before they did the "Survivor's Lap"

Grace and Daddy walking the track . . .
See those dark clouds? Yep . . . it started pouring down rain.
Doug . . . we love you, we miss you, we'll never forget you . . .
Still walking . . . that 8:00-9:00 time slot seemed like it took a l-o-n-g time . . .
Tom's cousin Melissa was the leader of the team (Northwest Hair Design) and did an amazing job . . . what a lot of work . . . thank you MELISSA!
We had a lovely shower for my teacher friend Amy out at Birch Bay yesterday . . . can't wait to meet her little peanut in August.
See those dark clouds? Yep . . . it started pouring down rain.
Doug . . . we love you, we miss you, we'll never forget you . . .
Still walking . . . that 8:00-9:00 time slot seemed like it took a l-o-n-g time . . .
Tom's cousin Melissa was the leader of the team (Northwest Hair Design) and did an amazing job . . . what a lot of work . . . thank you MELISSA!We had a lovely shower for my teacher friend Amy out at Birch Bay yesterday . . . can't wait to meet her little peanut in August.
Luckily my teacher friends don't know I have a blog or I'm sure they would HATE me for being on here . . . Phyllis, Carole, Amy, me, Barbi
I know, I know . . . bad shower etiquette to bring your own kid to a shower, but I couldn't stand to leave her since it was our first day of summer break . . . luckily I wasn't the only one. Grace was enamored with little 2 month old Ava . . . poor little thing had gotten shots that morning and was having a hard time. I remember those days! 
No comments:
Post a Comment