I can't believe Grace is already a year old. Happy Birthday Grace. You are one beautiful one year old! You all are such a fun and exciting family to follow!
Beautiful birthday pics Grace & Amanda! (especially loved the peek back to newborn Grace :) G. Grandma Kay & G.Grandpa Rich told us they had such a great time at your party! "...the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting On those who honor Our God And His righteousness to children's children" ps103;17
Can you believe that Tom and I are parents? Ok, quit laughing. We can't believe it either, but are delighted at what we've created . . . with some help from God. Life will never be the same, but we're ok with that. If you don't like looking at pictures of peoples kids, abort this site immediately. Beware, oodles of pictures and videos to follow. Someday I hope Grace and Vince will read these stories and chuckle and know how much fun we all had and how insanely their daddy and I loved them.
4 comments:
Love it! Only you would have cupcake sticks with Miss Gracie's face on them. You are an amazing mommy!! I want to be like you when I grow up!! :)
Happy Birthday Gracie!! You are a beautiful little girl!
Happy Birthday Gracie! I hope your first birthday was perfect. I can't wait to see what you do with the next hundred or so. Love you, birthday girl.
I can't believe Grace is already a year old. Happy Birthday Grace. You are one beautiful one year old! You all are such a fun and exciting family to follow!
Congratulations..
Beautiful birthday pics Grace & Amanda! (especially loved the peek back to newborn Grace :)
G. Grandma Kay & G.Grandpa Rich told us they had such a great time at your party!
"...the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting
On those who honor Our God
And His righteousness to children's children" ps103;17
Post a Comment