and now. (sadly, I'm just as shiny and just as chubby)
The very FIRST day of school and the very LAST day of school. Let me tell you . . . I never thought I would make it a whole (school) year dropping my sweet girl off each morning. But here it is . . . 9 months later and we made it. I'm chuckling right now thinking of the early days . . . I would have to wake up no later than 6:00 a.m. in order to have time to pump, shower and get ready, give Grace a tubbie, nurse her and most times try to pump again . . . fast forward to now . . . we wake up at 7:30 and are out the door by a little after 8:00. No more pumping, Grace takes a shower with me . . . we've got the routine down.I am so thankful for WHO I was dropping my sweet girl off with each morning . . . they are all people who would know and love Grace anyway. Can't get much luckier than that. I think I can count on one hand the times she cried when I left her. Combine that with Nooksack being the farthest drive and most days just here in Sumas and a job that is hard not to love, summers off and good insurance . . . and I feel like I've got the one of the best "working" mom jobs there is.
BUT . . . no more thinking about stinky SCHOOL for 2 months . . . it's SUMMER!
4 comments:
You always look beautiful Amanda. I can't believe how big little Gracie Girl is getting. It made my own heart ache a little to think that a whole year has gone by. What a lucky girl she is...
As good as you look anyway, holding that Gracie girl just makes the picture! :0) She has grown sooo much, and so have you! She's going to seem like such a big girl compared to our new baby in a few weeks!
you have "good" insurance...how did you get that?? Jerry's is ridiculously expensive for a family!
Cute pictures! A lot can happen in 9 months!
You are so very lucky to have the set up you do. And Grace is a lucky girl to have loving family to help you raise her!
Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment