Before you make fun of me for spending time on details that no 1 year old would ever notice, please understand that I cannot control my party planning habits . . . these things just happen . . . they can't be stopped. Ask my husband, he's tried.
the invite . . .
the party . . .
the thank you's . . .
Dear Grace,
I had so much fun planning all the details of your 1st birthday party. I know you had no clue that your face and name were on the M&M's or that I spent hours cutting out your sweet little face and party hat to stick in the cupcakes or that your Daddy wore a pink shirt just for YOU . . . but I do know that you had a BLAST with your family. All the people that love you the most were here to celebrate YOU. While I can't promise that every birthday party you have will be this elaborate, the most important thing about your birthday and every day is that you know how insanely your Daddy and I love you. You are the most special gift.
the invite . . .
the party . . .
the thank you's . . .
Dear Grace,I had so much fun planning all the details of your 1st birthday party. I know you had no clue that your face and name were on the M&M's or that I spent hours cutting out your sweet little face and party hat to stick in the cupcakes or that your Daddy wore a pink shirt just for YOU . . . but I do know that you had a BLAST with your family. All the people that love you the most were here to celebrate YOU. While I can't promise that every birthday party you have will be this elaborate, the most important thing about your birthday and every day is that you know how insanely your Daddy and I love you. You are the most special gift.
Love,
Mom
Mom
3 comments:
You are an amazing mommy! What an increadible birthday!
that is quite the party you all had! Enjoy your summer with Grace, it's going to be a good one!
That's sweet, I can't believe she already 1. Have a fun summer.
Post a Comment