Sunday, October 14, 2007

We don't know why we do what we do . . . we just do.

This post is only going to make sense if a) you are a Jones, b) you were in Penticton this summer or c) you have heard the background behind this story that takes a half an hour to tell. I said I wasn't going to put these on here, but I couldn't resist . . .


Entering the vortex . . .

Needs no explanation

The unveiling . . .

Nastrovje!


Now, at this point if you do know the story and you know how crazy (in a good way) that the Jones's are . . . you are laughing like a maniac. If you don't, you are probably sitting in slightly annoyed silence. And to you I apologize and promise something with more mass appeal soon.


"We don't know why we do what we do . . . we just do."

No comments: