Thursday, October 4, 2007

I've blogged every day this week so I feel like I shouldn't drop the ball today, although I don't have much to say. Got my hairs cut today . . . yes, all of them. Here's a pic of the new do:The Husband just made fun of me for posting this. But what else do I have to talk about? I promise when I have kids, this blog will be more entertaining.

Speaking of kids . . . here's Jake with his birthday balloons . . . what a buddy.
Relaxing in Grampa's chair . . .
That's all I have for today. Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a nerd. But don't worry - I am too and I'll still be your friend. We need to get together. I'm back to work but have Fridays off (not that you're not working on Friday but, yeah...) So maybe sometime on a weekend...?? You could get a baby fix from some non-relatives (like Coop and Brock) yes!