In the Safeway produce department. Water on the floor in the produce section. Me? No basket . . . purse, keys, cell phone and roast beef and french bread and evaporated milk and I think some Ritz in my hands too. I go literally feet up in the air. I really wish I could have seen my face. A kind and slightly greasy looking man helped me up so that alleviated some of the flushed-cheek feeling I was beginning to have.
And since these posts are a lot funner when they include pictures . . . this is one I took the other day on my way to Lynden. I stopped and got a few pumpkins from a stand on the Badger and couldn't resist taking a picture. Happy fall ya'll!

1 comment:
I would like to see this picture photoshopped and on a card next!!! I love your cards!
Post a Comment