Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bored and sick . . .

I came home sick today . . . puking is not fun. I swear, every time I stay home sick, I think of "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Kinda makes me chuckle and wonder if I am really THAT sick . . . I probably could have stuck it out the rest of the afternoon . . . but just thinking how much easier it is not not feel so hot without 26 cRaZy kiddos around was enough to send me packing.

Hmmm. I am totally boring. Bored. Not a whole lot to say.

Still making it through the first season of Grey's Anatomy. I haven't found any great new fall TV shows this year (well, besides Kid Nation) so I am getting ones I missed the first time around from Netflix . . . I'm now hooked on Grey's and Brothers & Sisters.

Still boring.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: