Thursday, March 1, 2007

in like a lion . . .

More like a white tiger, I say! What a crazy start to March we had today. Yesterday in the afternoon it started snowing just a bit and then stopped and melted mostly away. We thought it was done with that. Boy were we wrong! Look what we woke up to:

See, what did I tell you? Crazy stuff, huh? Oh well, it finally warmed up and now it's all gone, but I did get photos of the March 2007 "snow storm"!

Tanya and I are off to the outlet mall tomorrow since there is no school. I had a pretty lazy day today . . . a little cleaning, a little scrapping, a little blogging (that sounds so silly!), and a little school work (report cards are coming FAST!!!!) I'm hoping to get some more scrapbooking done this weekend . . . maybe I can figure out a way to post them on here. I DO want people to know how crafty I am!

No comments: