Mom, Jen, MaryLou and I went to see Music and Lyrics last night with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore! It was funny, sweet, romantic . . . everything a good girlie movie should be! And we all voted and think that Hugh & Drew (doesn't that sound cool, Hugh & Drew???) should be together in real life . . . they had fabulous chemistry! What a fun night!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
I {heart} Hugh Grant!
Mom, Jen, MaryLou and I went to see Music and Lyrics last night with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore! It was funny, sweet, romantic . . . everything a good girlie movie should be! And we all voted and think that Hugh & Drew (doesn't that sound cool, Hugh & Drew???) should be together in real life . . . they had fabulous chemistry! What a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment