Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Hump-Day!

I always get a kick out of saying that . . . it must be the first grader in me.

One of my kiddos brought me these yesterday . . . what a nice reminder that spring is here and the weather is getting warmer!

And, after a long, long winter . . . I've worn flip-flops and capris to school the last three days! It hasn't been super warm, but as long as it's not raining, I'm NOT wearing long pants and shoes anymore.

On another note . . . you may have noticed that I changed the name of my blog from "Find Joy in the Journey" to "Procrastination Station." I really liked the idea of finding joy in the journey and I do try to do that each day, but Procrastination Station seems to fit my m.o. better . . . whenever I'm "blogging" it's usually because I'm avoiding doing something else . . . like right now I'm wasting time when I really should be making a new bulletin board in the hallway . . . I've had the same one up for about a month and a half and I'm sure everyone is tired of looking at it. Maybe tomorrow!



No comments: