Tuesday, March 13, 2007

magical elixir . . .

I know, I know . . . two posts in one day . . . you must think I have waaaaaay too much time on my hands. The truth is, I spent so much time at school this weekend (all day Saturday and half of Sunday) finishing report cards, that I don't feel like doing school work now. Of course, I could be getting my sub plans ready for Friday and Monday, but that wouldn't go along with my theme of "wasting time." And my last couple of posts have pretty serious (which is very unlike me) so I thought I'd lighten things up a little bit.

Have you ever had one of these? My 1st graders keep track of how many pops I drink each day, and regular water doesn't always do it for me . . . so I tried this . . . . . . because this little bottle says it helps me focus, I totally think it does. I need help in the focusing department. It makes me wonder what else do they make these beverages for . . .? I wish there was one that said cartwheels . . . I have always wanted to be able to do a good cartwheel . . . maybe one called patience?

No comments: