My buddy helping me make cookies . . .
Vince loaded up his "lawnmow" in the trailer just like Daddy does!
Mom was in charge of the Lautenbach boys one Saturday . . . we took a picnic lunch over to the middle school and the kids rode and rode and rode their bikes around!
When we got back to Mom's, Grandpa was mowing the lawn and the kids started cheering him on! They knew once he was finished . . .
. . . it was time for the slip 'n slide!


It always turns into quite a cluster when the five of them all pile on . . . the bigs want to line up and take turns and the littles just want to hog the sprinkler at the end!
One BEAUTIFUL evening we watched Allie's fastpitch game . . . I'm almost embarrassed that my kids were THIS grubby and I took them in public! We got corndogs from Cenex for dinner and they each got Bubbletape. Vince ATE his whole thing of gum in about ten minutes!


Running through the sprinkler at home . . . 

Tom and Grace decided to open the hope chest one night . . . oh the memories we found! Tom spent the rest of the night reading notes that I had written him and I spent the rest of the night GAGGING over how sappy I was! Of course Tom assured me that he would make everything fit back in that he took out, and of course it still won't close all the way now! So worth it though to find all the 4-H trophies and ribbons that he has accused me of BURNING for almost ten years now!

Sweet baby Romeo! He was just born that morning!
On Tuesday, Katie invited us along on a fun adventure to Village Books . . . of course the kids looked at everything but books!


And then we walked down the street and around the corner to Katie's Cupcakes! Grace doesn't look impressed, but I promise you we all were . . . the cupcakes were DELICIOUS!
And it has the cutest little play kitchen area that the kids could have stayed at all afternoon . . .

Vince loaded up his "lawnmow" in the trailer just like Daddy does!
Mom was in charge of the Lautenbach boys one Saturday . . . we took a picnic lunch over to the middle school and the kids rode and rode and rode their bikes around!
When we got back to Mom's, Grandpa was mowing the lawn and the kids started cheering him on! They knew once he was finished . . .
. . . it was time for the slip 'n slide!

It always turns into quite a cluster when the five of them all pile on . . . the bigs want to line up and take turns and the littles just want to hog the sprinkler at the end!
One BEAUTIFUL evening we watched Allie's fastpitch game . . . I'm almost embarrassed that my kids were THIS grubby and I took them in public! We got corndogs from Cenex for dinner and they each got Bubbletape. Vince ATE his whole thing of gum in about ten minutes!

Running through the sprinkler at home . . . 
Just "hanging" around . . . ha, ha, ha!

Tom and Grace decided to open the hope chest one night . . . oh the memories we found! Tom spent the rest of the night reading notes that I had written him and I spent the rest of the night GAGGING over how sappy I was! Of course Tom assured me that he would make everything fit back in that he took out, and of course it still won't close all the way now! So worth it though to find all the 4-H trophies and ribbons that he has accused me of BURNING for almost ten years now!
Kristie's horse Ruby had a baby!
Sweet baby Romeo! He was just born that morning!
On Tuesday, Katie invited us along on a fun adventure to Village Books . . . of course the kids looked at everything but books!

And then we walked down the street and around the corner to Katie's Cupcakes! Grace doesn't look impressed, but I promise you we all were . . . the cupcakes were DELICIOUS!
And it has the cutest little play kitchen area that the kids could have stayed at all afternoon . . .
1 comment:
How fun! I just love looking at your blog and can't believe how big your kiddos have gotten. I am so glad I will be there when baby 3 arrives. I have not missed ANY of your kiddos being born. Thanks for planning around me. See you WEDENSDAY!
Love you all! Cousin Laura
Post a Comment