Thursday, May 31, 2012

Haircuts!

A few weeks ago we visited Cousin Melissa for some haircuts! Vince has been in a few times and every time I would ask Grace if she was ready for a "trim" . . . every time she said NO. I don't know what changed this time, but she FINALLY decided she was ready to sit in Melissa's chair!

Already on sucker number 3 and she just sat in the chair!
Vince went first and ate suckers non-stop while we waited for Grace!
She let Melissa blow-dry and curl her hair . . . two things she will NEVER let me do!
All done!
Two cuties with fresh haircuts!
Before and after! I was NOT sad to say good-bye to those tangly baby curls!
Thank you Melissa . . . you are the BEST!

3 comments:

Abbie Ball said...

CUTIE GIRL! LOVE THE BIG GIRL HAIR CUT!

Anonymous said...

So cute kids! I can't watit to see you! I will be in Washington on Wednesday. Looking forward to picnics at the part, playdates at Mc Donalds, and lots of strawberry eating in order! See you soon!

Love, Cousin Laura

Heidi Young said...

You might not be sad... but is it weird that I am?!?? I'm too chicken to get Maya's hair cut yet... Grace's hair looks so stylish though! What a CUTIE PIE!!!