Grace and I played and worked outside yesterday, but it's always more fun when Daddy gets home . . . she is finally warming up to Daddy's big lawnmower. Can you see the smile on Tom's face?




We
think she said "hat" but I'm not counting it quite yet . . .

Grace in her church dress . . . she has LOTS of 12-18 and 18-24 month dresses, so she has been wearing a different one each week.

We went for a walk tonight . . .

and ended up looking at the cows . . .

Grace kept saying "elk"


Just because she is so cute . . .

Back at home . . . banging on the cupboards. This is Grace's new "summer uniform" . . . who doesn't love a baby in gauchos?

Grace LOVES to look at pictures . . . people she knows especially, but she goes nuts about pictures of anybody. In the bulletin at church today, there was a picture of a little girl and she studied her for the longest time. Pictures of kids are especially intriguing to her.

We're gearing up for the big birthday . . . I know, I know, it's over a month away . . . we're going for an all pink (and a little orange) theme here . . . oh yes. Because we didn't find out her gender before hand, this mama is going all out in pinkness. Maybe I'll have to find a pink polo for Daddy to wear for the occasion. Think he'll go for it? Hardly. But then again, for his baby girl anything is possible.
I made this to use as a decoration at the party, but I kind of like it in Grace's room.

And in case you're wondering . . . yes, I did survive the "two-
fieldtrips-in-one-week" week. Many thanks to my friends below for helping me through the
crazyness.
1 comment:
Mmmm Mtn Dew had never done it for me. However if that's what you need then I'm glad it helped you through it all. By the way Gracie is beautiful.
Post a Comment