Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter rundown . . .

let's do this thing . . .

A sleepy little Gracie-girl found her basket . . . She has her fuzzy-morning-hair going on . . . The eyes, she always goes for the eyes . . . Tried not to go overboard with the basket "stuff" . . . a couple new books, a puzzle, a special bunny and some pink candy (for the mommy and daddy)After church we went to Grandma DeHoog's . . . I know, can you believe her Easter dress isn't PINK???Then to Mom and Dad's . . . look at all the PEEPS! Grace loves to hang out by the windows . . . Always showin' off . . . Not sure which one I like better . . . this one, or this one!
Back at home . . . we had a n-a-p, played some more . . . looked out the windows some more . . . did a quick outfit change . . . and then went to Grandma Jessie's. I've said it before . . . it's hard to have this much fun. Back to the normal routine again this week . . . the countdown is on until SUMMER!

1 comment:

Marlea said...

You guys have to much fun! I dont know how you manage to fit that all in one day!!!
Your girl looks adorable in her Easter Outfit!