I know, I know, the book is upside down . . . we'll work on that :)
More windows . . .
The tee-pee . . . did I mention we got a tee-pee? I've been jealous of the one at my Mom's for a long time and after stalking e-bay, I finally found a brand new one. Grace wasn't too sure about it at first, but now she's in there all the time. If it ever sounds a little echo-ee while we're talking on the phone, I might be sitting in the tee-pee with Grace, but I probably won't admit it. :)
The girl started taking steps last week. She started last Sunday/Monday (depending on who you talk to). At first I thought I was imagining it, but she's done it almost every day since. A step or two here and there. Today she took four wobbly ones towards me. Of course we had to call Daddy to let him know how smart she is. I put her in her high chair with some "num nums" and called Tom. Being the sassy girl that she is, she started tossing the food off her tray while I was on the phone so she went from smart to naughty in about two seconds flat. So is the story of our daily routine.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wayne and Weston can't wait for a pow-wow!
Gracie has the coolest toys-I want to play!
Oh my goodness. Steps? I'm actually sad and I should be happy! Stay little Gracie!
Tee Pees are so much fun! My kids still play in ours. It is an out side toy now, but makes a great fort!
She is so stinkin cute! I love her chubby leggs!
I just got out our tent/tunnel stuff too. Trey loves it. As for the food-throwing, isn't it just so much fun?? It's the only time I'm ever really glad we have a dog!
Post a Comment