that's all i got today . . . we're tired. good night!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
her new best friend . . .
is the "uck" . . .
sorry for the bad pictures . . . every time i get the camera out, she scrambles into my lap because she wants to look in the screen . . . resulting in the following . . . 
getting a little snarly? not my gracie girl . . .
gracie stopping for a second to think . . . what can I get into next? toilet paper? check. mommy's craft stuff? check. the cords to mommy's blow-dryer and straightener? check. what about the clean laundry waiting to be folded . . .
gracie and daddy reading . . . i have to sneak when i take pictures like this . . . tom hates it. :)


that's all i got today . . . we're tired. good night!
that's all i got today . . . we're tired. good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
considering the wild afternoon you had, I bet Gracie slept like an angel last night!!!
Oh I love Grace's face in the pictures of Tom reading! She looks so puzzled with the story!
Ah so she has figured out the digital camera thing...so young. good luck taking pics from now on!
I remember when Tom was in Mrs. Morris's class with Ryan in first grade and I would come in and help. Tom would read to me. I always remember that memory, so it is so cute to now see him reading to his own daughter. AHHHHHH....
Post a Comment